As we face unprecedented times with regard to the current global health pandemic, we will remain open for business as usual unless advised otherwise by government officials. We want to reassure you that we are being proactive in doing everything possible to protect the health and safety of our team and customers.
- Respectfully, anyone who shows signs of cold & flu like symptoms will not be permitted to work or dine at Toms Cap
- There will be no handshaking, embracing or cheek kissing by our team
- Guests will be seated at least 1.5 meters apart from other patrons
- Our already high standards of cleaning procedures have been increased
- Single use menus are in place
- Salt & pepper will be given only when requested
Thank you for dining with us, your ongoing support is greatly appreciated.