Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Shipping & Handling:
Toms Cap Vineyard only delivers within Australia to destinations where Australia Post will deliver wine. Please allow up to 5 business days for shipping to Melbourne, Canberra, Queensland and Sydney, and more time for regional and other areas.
Despite its best efforts, Toms Cap Vineyard cannot guarantee your delivery times. These estimates are based on postal service and couriers’ delivery times only. These times do not include weekends, public holidays or any unforeseen circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns about delivery of your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
Toms Cap Vineyard Retreats goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Returns will be accepted and refunds for the cost of products will processed on any wrongly described products returned to Toms Cap Vineyard Retreat within 7 days of purchase
Please email us at email@example.com to do so. Toms Cap Vineyard Retreat will not return or exchange products for changes of mind.